Public and media relations build something you can’t get from advertising alone: trust. Things like media coverage, articles in publications and connecting in large and small groups with your audience can help you communicate in compelling ways. Of course, dealing with the media and the public also has risks, and it takes experience and finesse to do it well.
Tait consultants have years of experience and a well-equipped toolbox to help you hone in on your communications goals first, then select the right tools and tactics to get the job done.
What we bring to the table:
- News conference services
- Media relations
- Media training and coaching
- Crisis communications planning
- Speech writing
- Newsletter and publication writing and production
- Promotional material production
- Presentation material design, writing and production