If you work for the Government of the NWT or Government of Nunavut, did you know that Tait has a number of Standing Offer Agreements (SOAs) with your government that can make it easy and convenient for you to get the support you need with communications and more?
What is a Standing Offer Agreement (SOA)?
An SOA is an agreement between the GNWT/GN and a contractor that:
- Qualifies a contractor to deliver a certain range or work
- Sets out standards and rates associated with doing work within the scope of the SOA
- Makes it easier and quicker to get your work done by a contractor
When an SOA is in place, it becomes an alternative to the Request for Proposal process. It allows you to get your project going more quickly and simply.
- Strategic Communications Campaign and Marketing Services
- Communications Planning, Research and Evaluation Services
- Editorial Services
For more information, see our GNWT brochure.
- Public Relations, Communications and Facilitation
- Communications and Editorial Services
- Event Management Services
- Branding and Marketing Services
- Design and Print Services
- Strategic Planning
- Policy Research, Development and Writing
- Surveys and Public Opinion
For more information, see our GN brochure.